Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thankfulness

We spent Thanksgiving with my dad and step-mom in Las Vegas this year.  Before we left I called him to lament that the forecast listed highs only in the low 50s.  What kind of Vegas weather is that?!?  Then I looked at the Denver forecast and started counting my blessings!  We came back late last night to snow and a thermometer that read 19*...

This morning we've graduated to 25*, and with the sun it definitely feels warmer than that.  Thankfully!

We picked up the dogs from the sitter this morning and headed over to the house.  It looks amazing!  All of the coverings are off the floors and counters, so it's ready for our walk through on Monday (get that blue tape ready!).



View from the front:


Note that the kitchen still has the builder appliances in it - we're selling those immediately and having our favorite GE Cafe series put in:


Here's the laundry room - I just love this tile:

I think that's it for now.  Maybe when we close I'll get fancy and post a video tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment